OT: Nintendo Bubble Bobble 2 $2750 with 12hrs left

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2011
      Here is a rather rare Nintendo Video Game which is going for more than some rare computers.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/Bubble-Bobble-Part-2-Nintendo-1993-/280696014114

      I alway get asked how to make money on vintage computers and I tell people, if you figure it out tell me because I haven't and well I don't expect to... But I tell people if you are looking to make money go video games.
    • nicodemus_nj
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2011
        It ended up selling for $5199.99.

        For a video game cartridge! :)
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2011
          I paid $7000 for mine...I feel so stupid. just kidding.

          I can tell you this, if you ever go to a gaming convention, there are
          a lot of cart collectors there. It's like baseball cards I guess.

          Bill

          At 10:58 AM 6/24/2011, you wrote:

          >It ended up selling for $5199.99.
          >
          >For a video game cartridge! :)

        • Timothy J Fagan
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 24, 2011
            Peanuts compared to the boxed Atari Air Raid cart that sold in the last couple years for over $30K!

            :-)

            Sent from my iPhone