IIgs and IIe (x2) available in New Rochelle, NY

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2011
      I received this email yesterday. Not affiliated with the seller.

      >>> I am looking to get rid of an Apple IIgs and 2 Apple IIe's. They
      all have monitors, keyboards, printers, cables etc. I'm located in New
      Rochelle, New York just outside of the city. I'm not looking for a ton
      of money just a good home. If you are interested or know anyone who
      might be please get back to me.
      Thanks,
      Brian
      brodefeld@...