C64 for Teletype for Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2011
      Guys,

      Wayne (helped teach the Teletype class at this past VCF E) has a C64
      for sale that I think is set for some sort of HAM radio, teletype
      interfacing, or something along those lines. Interesting MBA-TOR
      cart set up. Not 100% sure. He does not know how to operate or test
      this computer. If you're interested in buying, contact him at
      teletypeparts@.... Wayne is located in Vermont. I posted a
      picture for him so you could see what he has.

      http://www.midatlanticretro.org/temp/WayneC64.JPG