Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: 129 keypunch and CT collection

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2011
      I would rent a car for that

      --- On Tue, 6/14/11, Mike Loewen <mloewen@...> wrote:

      Guys:

      I passed on this info to the list in March. Scott Bellefleur's father

      has a lot of stuff in his collection, including "one of the most

      extensive Mits Altair collections on the East coast." Scott will be in CT

      next week, if there's anyone interested in looking at the collection, or

      making an offer on some of the goodies. You can get an IBM 129 keypunch

      (working!) for a mere $500.

      I think it would be worth a field trip, if several of you guys wanted

      to get together. It's not convenient for me, unfortunately. They're not

      interested in giving anything away, but for someone looking to augment

      their personal collection, I think it's worthwhile to pay a visit.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...