Canary 8-port ethernet hub with BNC and AUI connections

  • us21090
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2011
      All,

      I have some things I need to clear out (mostly because I'm not a big collector). Most of it is MARCH-era stuff.

      I have a 10Mbs Canary 8-port 10base-T ethernet hub (not a switch) with BNC (thinnet 10base2) and AUI (to work with ethernet 10base5) connections with power adapter and bnc thinnet 50 ohm terminator.

      I see someone else has one up on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Canary-Ethernet-8Port-Mini-Hub-w-BncAui-Port-UTPC-8102-/260414385978?pt=COMP_EN_Hubs. I'm not connected with this auction.

      The last time I used it years ago, it worked, though it's been even longer since I used the BNC and AUI interfaces. Sorry I don't have any ethernet or thinnet coax or vampire taps.

      Let me know if you'd like it. Just pay for postage. I know Priority is $11 so that's an upper limit. We'll work out details. If you think its worth something, add more bucks.

      I REALLY didn't want to just pitch it. Contact me off list.

      Thanks,
      Scott
      us21090@...