Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 5 11:19 AM
      No luck, sorry.

      From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
      Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
      To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

      Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

      Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5 11:19 AM
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com