Re: VCF exhibits / vendors

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 5, 2011
      > That's one of my regrets,
      > not taking advantage of some of the stuff
      > that you used to be able to find there when there was more of it.

      We all have such regrets, thus the motivation for MARCH
      to recreate all the things we regret losing.
      That's the primary way MARCH connects
      with the visitors/guests:
      the moment they say "I used one of these ..."
      or "I remember wanting ..."

      But Steve Wright said it best
      "you can't have everything. Where would you put it?"
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5, 2011
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/