Re: [midatlanticretro] Is MARCH interested in an Apple II system?

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 4, 2011
      I can pick this up for whoever needs it. Might keep the printer for us.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 5, 2011
        If it is in working condition then I would be interested in this.

        Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2011 2:22 PM

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 5, 2011
          Can we decide who will contact her? Let me know, and I'll send you her
          e-mail.

          Al
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 5, 2011
            Could you contact her? I'm pretty busy.

            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 5, 2011
              Al,

              Evan told me to contact her.

              Send me the e-mail please.

              Jeff

              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 5, 2011
                Al,

                Oh, he was e-mailing the whole group, not just me. My mistake. So you said there are several people interested in this system ? Are they contacting you directly ? I haven’t seen anyone else post here.

                I thought there wouldn’t be many interested since it is a common system. I would like once because I don’t have one and would like to get familiar with it.

                Jeff3 Brace

                Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 2:53 PM

                Al,

                Evan told me to contact her.

                Send me the e-mail please.

                Jeff

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 5, 2011
                  I'm fine if Jeffrey picks this up, as long as MARCH gets the option to take the Printer if they want it.

                  Please decide within the list and let me know.

                  I don't want to piss anyone off by deciding on my own.

                  I'd like to support MARCH, and secondly see this system go to someone who wants it.

                  I'd love to have it, but don't have room for it.

                  Al
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 5, 2011
                    Al/Jeff, please discuss off-list and then let me know your decision.

                    Thanks.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 5, 2011

                      Sent: Sunday, June 05, 2011 3:44 PM

                      Al/Jeff, please discuss off-list and then let me know your decision.

                      Thanks.

                      I'm fine if Jeffrey picks this up, as long as MARCH gets the option to take the Printer if they want it.

                      Please decide within the list and let me know.

                      I don't want to piss anyone off by deciding on my own.

                      I'd like to support MARCH, and secondly see this system go to someone who wants it.

                      I'd love to have it, but don't have room for it.

                      Al

                      ------------------------------------

                          I’m so confused and frustrated. Al wants me to discus on-list. Evan says off-list.

                          Al: So which is it  ?  Are we going to discuss on-list or off-list ?

                          Everyone: I can pick this up since it is close to me. Al says several people are interested, yet I don’t see anyone posting here, but me, Evan and Al. Who are the other people ?  Evan wants the printer for M.A.R.C.H. What about the rest of the stuff ?

                          Jeff3 Brace
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 5, 2011

                        I’m so confused and frustrated. Al wants me to discus on-list. Evan says off-list

                        I'm amused.

                        Everyone: I can pick this up since it is close to me.

                        How do we even know it's still available?

                        Okay, okay ... Jeff B. I am issuing an executive presidential order for you to go pick it up.   :)

                        Al says several people are interested, yet I don’t see anyone posting here, but me, Evan and Al.

                        Me either.
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 5, 2011

                          Everyone: I can pick this up since it is close to me.

                          How do we even know it's still available?

                          Okay, okay ... Jeff B. I am issuing an executive presidential order for you to go pick it up.   :)

                          Correction -- Al/Jeff, I will send you guys a private email (right now).