Re: [midatlanticretro] CP/M-80 for the CompuPro 8/16

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2011
      Herb and I plan to get together later this month to work on a pdp 11/40 and 11/34 and probaby the poly 88..not sure. Time is a factor.

      Send me a few disks I have a number of os disks for the compupro need to see what will copy. I need to image anyway happy to make a set for you too.

      Systems Glitch <systems.glitch@...> wrote:
      Excellent! Can you make a Dunfield disk image from it? If not, I can send you a blank 8" disk or two.Have you done any more with the Poly-88?Thanks, JonathanOn Fri, 03 Jun 2011 22:54:08 -0400 B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:> I have this. > -- > Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity. > > Systems Glitch <systems.glitch@...> wrote: > > I'm looking for a disk or disk image of CP/M-80 for the CompuPro 8/16 with CPU 85/88 processor board and DISK1 floppy disk interface. I've found a copy for the DISK1A, and it boots, but all disk activity results in sector errors...I'm guessing there's a subtle difference in the A revision. Anyway, let me know if you've got something...I can write the images out myself, or I can send blank 8" disks! Thanks, Jonathan

      Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/