Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF exhibits / vendors

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 2, 2011
      On Thu, 2 Jun 2011, s100doctor wrote:

      > Right, Bill, I agree. But there's really all kinds of genres now in
      > vintage computing, it's not all 8-bit. Ask David Gesswein - he's *12
      > bit*! THere's a range of interests by "bits", and all classes of
      > processor have been shown at VCF's.

      I'm going to do my best to expand the minicomputer representation next
      year, with an HP 2109E (16-bit).

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5, 2011
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/