Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF exhibits / vendors

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 2, 2011
      On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 7:38 PM, s100doctor <hjohnson@...> wrote:
      Seeing these do their thing on desktops, with less CPU power than their toothbrush,

      is that a 8 bristle Toothbrush ??
      bwwaahhaaha :)

      less storage than an earring flash drive - and NOT from Gates or Jobs! -  would be *astonishing*!

      Herb Johnson

      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5, 2011
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/