Re: [midatlanticretro] 1985 - 1995 era computing event - the "post-vintage computer festival 1.0"

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2 1:12 PM
      I regret to admit that whenever I spoke with Justin we talked about
      money or the refreshment "stand" and never got around to his exhibit. My
      fault. This leads me to another deficiency: the lack of a network at
      VCF. Even without Internet access, a functioning network could add
      another dimension to some exhibits.

      I also never took time to go over to see the progress in the H-building
      area.

      Jim