Re: [midatlanticretro] 1985 - 1995 era computing event - the "post-vintage computer festival 1.0"

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011

      > A functioning BBS at VCF would be a ton of fun. It would be awesome if
      > there were telephone line simulators so people could connect their own
      > machines! Again mid-80's to early 90's technology. One modern PC could
      > host several BBS's running in VMs and accessed by telnet.

      What about Justin's exhibit?
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011
        I regret to admit that whenever I spoke with Justin we talked about
        money or the refreshment "stand" and never got around to his exhibit. My
        fault. This leads me to another deficiency: the lack of a network at
        VCF. Even without Internet access, a functioning network could add
        another dimension to some exhibits.

        I also never took time to go over to see the progress in the H-building
        area.

        Jim