Re: [midatlanticretro] 1985 - 1995 era computing Re: VCF, TCF and What is vintage

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
      On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

      - Silicon Graphics
      - MS-DOS, GEM, DESQview, GEOS, Deskmate & OS2
      - Nethack (Nethack all nighter, WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
      - Mosaic & Gopher

      hey, don't forget Veronica ;)

      - Ultima
      - Castle Wolfenstein

      and don't forget DOOM !!  with multiplayer network gaming

      - CD-I & CDTV
      - Top posting ;)

    • Christopher Blackmon
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
        DECstation running Netrek.... I spent alot of hours playing that in school  :-)

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
          On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:57 PM, Christopher Blackmon <ckblackm@...> wrote:

          DECstation running Netrek.... I spent alot of hours playing that in school  :-)

          and the first online multiplayer game of BattleTech with 3D graphics on the Genie network
          I spent too many hours on that :)

          =Dan