RE: [midatlanticretro] 1985 - 1995 era computing Re: VCF, TCF and What is vintage

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
      - Radio Shack Xenix on the 6000
      - The non-compatible clones (Tandy 2000 et al)
      - The Tandy 600, and 200
      - The TRS-80 Model 4

      All of these were in production at that time.
    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
        On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

        - Silicon Graphics
        - MS-DOS, GEM, DESQview, GEOS, Deskmate & OS2
        - Nethack (Nethack all nighter, WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
        - Mosaic & Gopher

        hey, don't forget Veronica ;)

        - Ultima
        - Castle Wolfenstein

        and don't forget DOOM !!  with multiplayer network gaming

        - CD-I & CDTV
        - Top posting ;)

      • Christopher Blackmon
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
          DECstation running Netrek.... I spent alot of hours playing that in school  :-)

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
            On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:57 PM, Christopher Blackmon <ckblackm@...> wrote:

            DECstation running Netrek.... I spent alot of hours playing that in school  :-)

            and the first online multiplayer game of BattleTech with 3D graphics on the Genie network
            I spent too many hours on that :)

            =Dan