Re: [midatlanticretro] 1985 - 1995 era computing Re: VCF, TCF and What is vintage

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
      Already covered

      --- On Wed, 6/1/11, Christopher Blackmon <ckblackm@...> wrote:
      BBS's?
    • Kelly D. Leavitt
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
        - Radio Shack Xenix on the 6000
        - The non-compatible clones (Tandy 2000 et al)
        - The Tandy 600, and 200
        - The TRS-80 Model 4

        All of these were in production at that time.
      • Dan Roganti
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
          On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Christian Liendo <christian_liendo@...> wrote:

          - Silicon Graphics
          - MS-DOS, GEM, DESQview, GEOS, Deskmate & OS2
          - Nethack (Nethack all nighter, WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
          - Mosaic & Gopher

          hey, don't forget Veronica ;)

          - Ultima
          - Castle Wolfenstein

          and don't forget DOOM !!  with multiplayer network gaming

          - CD-I & CDTV
          - Top posting ;)

        • Christopher Blackmon
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
            DECstation running Netrek.... I spent alot of hours playing that in school  :-)

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 1, 2011
              On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 8:57 PM, Christopher Blackmon <ckblackm@...> wrote:

              DECstation running Netrek.... I spent alot of hours playing that in school  :-)

              and the first online multiplayer game of BattleTech with 3D graphics on the Genie network
              I spent too many hours on that :)

              =Dan