Re: [midatlanticretro] Interesting discussion on the expresspcb group

    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 1, 2011
      On 6/1/11 12:06 PM, Bob Applegate wrote:
      >> Oooh, what sort of old IBM systems? I've been getting into 360/370
      >> stuff quite a bit lately. I may have to check out that forum.
      >
      > Yeah, there's some of that brand new 370 stuff there, but also a lot of
      > vintage machines ;-)

      Nice. ;) I have a strong interest in the earlier stuff, but the
      360/370 machines have really caught my interest because I'm doing some
      work with their modern great-grandchildren. And those old binaries
      still run!

      Dave McGuire
      Port Charlotte, FL
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5, 2011
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/