VCFMW, was Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF exhibits / vendors

    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 1, 2011
      On 5/31/11 10:31 PM, Michael Lee wrote:
      > With that said, we've love to have members of MARCH and anyone else in
      > the Northwest Chicago burbs at the next VCFMW/ECCC scheduled for around
      > September. It's a fun gathering of friends and a nice party for all.

      I wonder if it'd be practical to consider a chartered bus trip and a
      discounted rate on a block of hotel rooms for MARCH folk to attend
      VCFMW. A "MARCH delegation", if you will.

      Dave McGuire
      Port Charlotte, FL
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5, 2011
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/