Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: I wish I still had that...

    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 1 7:00 AM

      >1. All my FORTRAN card decks from the 70s
      >
      >2. My AN/FSQ-7 (SAGE) training materials
      >
      >3. The music program I wrote for the Q7
      >
      > At one point, I also owned an EIA 16-31R analog computer:

      When I was just about to leave Zeneca to start my internet company my
      manager at the time offered to let me take the XEROX 386 development
      station used to make DOS interface screens (back in the C days). The
      idea was to use the faster system to develop the screens and then
      port them to DOS 8086 GRiD laptops for the field sales reps. I was
      just about to launch my new business, I was looking forward, and what
      would I do with that old thing? I passed on the offer. DOH!
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5 11:19 AM
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/