Re: I wish I still had that...
- On Wed, 1 Jun 2011, epsilonprocess wrote:
> That's one of my regrets, not taking advantage of some of the stuff thatThat got me to thinking about the things I discarded because I never
> you used to be able to find there when there was more of it.
thought they'd be interesting again:
1. All my FORTRAN card decks from the 70s
2. My AN/FSQ-7 (SAGE) training materials
3. The music program I wrote for the Q7
At one point, I also owned an EIA 16-31R analog computer:
It wasn't complete, and I ended up stripping it for parts and disposing
of the carcass. It was one HEAVY sumbitch!
Mike Loewen mloewen@...
Old Technology http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/
- No luck, sorry.From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>Sender: firstname.lastname@example.orgDate: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400To: <email@example.com>ReplyTo: firstname.lastname@example.orgSubject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:>>> The Minicomputer in the Laboratory by James W Cooper 1977>>> Minicomputer Systems: Organisation and Programming (PDP-11) by Richard Eckhouse 1975>>> Machine and Assembly Language Programming of the PDP-11 by Arthur Gill 1978We may have some of these in the MARCH library. Luckily someone decided to organize our books by decade and then by title. :) Will check today.
Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: email@example.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/