Re: I wish I still had that...

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 47 , Jun 1, 2011
      On Wed, 1 Jun 2011, epsilonprocess wrote:

      > That's one of my regrets, not taking advantage of some of the stuff that
      > you used to be able to find there when there was more of it.

      That got me to thinking about the things I discarded because I never
      thought they'd be interesting again:

      1. All my FORTRAN card decks from the 70s

      2. My AN/FSQ-7 (SAGE) training materials

      3. The music program I wrote for the Q7

      At one point, I also owned an EIA 16-31R analog computer:

      http://www.cowardstereoview.com/analog/eai.htm

      It wasn't complete, and I ended up stripping it for parts and disposing
      of the carcass. It was one HEAVY sumbitch!

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5, 2011
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/