Re: VCF exhibits / vendors

  • epsilonprocess
    Message 1 of 47 , May 31, 2011
      That's one of my regrets, not taking advantage of some of the stuff that you used to be able to find there when there was more of it.

      I got my first Altair in 1987 when I was in high school, and even then I knew I wanted to keep it and start collecting more stuff like that.

      I first learned about TCF in 1989, and my main drive for going there year after year was to try to find a replacement Altair 8" floppy drive (which took me til last year to find one...actually two.) I kept blowing off 3B2's, Amigas, VAXen and other stuff I regret not buying at the time.

      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5 11:19 AM
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/