Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF exhibits / vendors

  • Michael Lee
    Message 1 of 47 , May 31, 2011
      :) and I'm even going to reply with a top post.

      I'm sure you'd be excited to see a Packard Bell Legend "Multimedia"
      486SX25 running windows 3.1 at a VCF :) It's at least 15 years vintage
      now. We'll even get some Grollier's Encyclopedia 2x CD-ROM action
      going. Get us some Prodigy dial up over quality built in 2400 baud
      soft-modem-ish-thing.

      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5, 2011
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/