Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF exhibits / vendors

    Message 1 of 47 , May 31, 2011

      Just for the record, VCFMW were guests of ECCC (Emergency Chicagoland Commodore Convention) and was a privately paid for "party" of sorts.  There was no plans to "fund raise" nor would it have been appropriate.

      I know. Didn't mean to pick on you guys, I was just trying to head off any suggestions that VCF East should be more like VCF Midwest.  :)

      It's a fun gathering of friends and a nice party for all.

      That's my favorite part of ANY event in our hobby.

      I personally even believe at this point, early plain ol' x86 hardware, MS-DOS, and Windows can be relevant as any other vintage computing.

      Damn it Mike ... I wasn't mad before, but now .... !!!!  ;)
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5, 2011
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/