Re: VCF exhibits / vendors

  • epsilonprocess
    Message 1 of 47 , May 31, 2011
      Eh guys, sorry didn't mean to light a fire. You're right, we're just saying the same thing.

      When I said flea market vendors, I didn't mean we should have station-wagons lining the parking lot. I meant it in the spirit of what TCF used to have as far as decent stuff, which is long gone.

      So in its absence, VCF provides a good venue for quality exhibits, talks and some vendors and consignment. What I like is that you can see, touch, ask, etc about items in person. eBay, Craigslist, and vintage forums are good, and I've gotten some great stuff from fair honest people, but I've also gotten junk.

      The format we have now is great, and all I meant was that I'd like to see it continue and flourish. 'nuff said :)

      Regards,
      Anthony

      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5, 2011
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/