Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: VCF exhibits / vendors

    Message 1 of 47 , May 31 6:26 PM
      At 08:35 PM 5/31/2011, you wrote:

      >Having lectures in the AM and exhibits in the PM
      >is the best way to ensure that exhibitors and
      >vendors can attend the lectures, without leaving their booths unattended.
      >
      >But I agree that we need to come up with more
      >stuff for the public and exhibitors/vendors to
      >do if the lectures don't interest them. All we
      >came up with this year was having the museum
      >open and the hands-on workshops available.
      >
      >Right now though I'm all VCF'd out.  :)

      I like them both, but VCF E is my home team
      event. The VCF MW is worth attending if just to
      meet the MW crew, but what sets our event apart
      (no offence to the MW) is the speakers. And yes, let's take a break!

      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5, 2011
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/