Re: VCF exhibits / vendors

  • rolenta
    Message 1 of 47 , May 31, 2011

      > and someone with a vintage video gaming system (I think) looking to
      > sell replicas.

      For the record, I am a publiher of videogame-history related books and that's what I was selling. One of the books that I sell was written by Ralph H. Baer, the man who invented the home videogame console. The console that was on my table was a replica that Ralph built of his original videogame console prototype, which now sits in the Smithsonian. It, and the replica, is not for sale.

      Leonard Herman
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5, 2011
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/