VCF exhibits / vendors

    Message 1 of 47 , May 30 9:07 PM
      >>> I really enjoyed seeing more vendor activity at VCF this year and hope the trend continues.

      This year was the first time we had a vendors area. We'll do it again next year, hopefully with more vendors, but that's the extent of it -- we want to limit this section to actual "vendors" i.e. companies/organizations. The substance of VCF is the exhibits, and we can't risk cannibalizing or diluting that by having a flea market. That's why the consignment area works -- everyone can sell stuff, MARCH does the work, and exhibitors stick to exhibiting.
      Message 47 of 47 , Jun 5, 2011
        No luck, sorry.

        From: B Degnan <billdeg@...>
        Sender: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2011 12:15:54 -0400
        To: <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: Re: [midatlanticretro] Early Pdp 11 assembly training course?

        Great. Fyi they're practically free on half.com etc

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/