Re: My photos, notes on VCF-E 7.0

  • epsilonprocess
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 8:14 PM
      I really enjoyed seeing more vendor activity at VCF this year and hope the trend continues.

      The only reason I looked forward to TCF every year was for the flea market (and some of the talks and presentations) and anticipation of finding lots of interesting vintage pieces.

      Since the TCF flea market seems to have all but vanished, having a vintage-oriented show like VCF that includes flea market vendors and talks brings back a lot nostalgia and excitement of how "vintage" TCF used to be.

      I bought that huge Byte Magazine set at VCF East 6.0 and this year walked out with Herb's Cybertron/Northstar Horizon. Neither helped my poor aching back, especially being an exhibitor this year, but vintage stuff is the best medicine :)

      -Anthony