Re: VCF East 7.0 over

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 6 , May 30, 2011

      > P.S. I failed to mention Bill Degnan's STWP 6800 system among the oldest systems at the show.
      >
      > Also: does anyone have photos of the Digital Group booth? Contact me at retrotechnology.com.
      >
      > Herb JOhnson

      Bill reminded me his SWTP 6800 system was older than my Northstar. Curses! ;)

      I got DG photos from a number of folks, thanks. Turns out I have some DG cards and I'm chatting with Michael Hill, who worked the exhibit. My VCF-E photos and some narrative is at this Web page:

      http://www.retrotechnology.com/restore/vcfe7.html

      Herb