Re: [midatlanticretro] uploaded first video from lectures at VCF East, Early Microcomputing in New Jersey & Beyond

    Message 1 of 3 , May 30 2:34 PM
      thanks Dan. These guys have a lot of great stories.
      bd

      At 02:56 PM 5/30/2011, you wrote:

      uploaded first video from VCF
      it's 1hr15min long, whew!

      VCF East 7.0 Lectures
      Early Microcomputing in New Jersey & Beyond
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Ragooman?feature=mhsn#p/a/u/0/eogVAd1qB1I

      =Dan

    • Dan Roganti
      Message 2 of 3 , May 30 3:42 PM
        On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 5:34 PM, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

        thanks Dan. These guys have a lot of great stories.
        bd

        Yes, they sure do. They should be brought back again sometime in the near future. Just because it's a very good thing to hear again - some people might have missed it before - and you don't know what other stories they might have next time.

        And maybe Sol Libes will make it next time. You notice how many times they mentioned Carl Helmers. I mentioned that Wayne Green was always just a showboater all that time - besides being alittle glitchy about some topics :) but he deserved no recognition. I'm surprised he was invited to VCF East 1.0 instead of Carl Helmers. I hope that Carl Helmers is invited instead for the next time.

        BTW, you can blame Dave Sica/Matt Patoray about the zoom lens of their camera covering your face for part of the video :) Well, maybe next time, I'll position mine even with their lens to avoid that. I hope to get some closeups next time when I get my second camera,

        =Dan