Re: [midatlanticretro] Funny VCF pictures

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30 5:14 AM
      On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 11:59 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
      Chris L. posted 209 pictures. Here are the two funniest:

      1. Brian C. in monster mode:
      https://picasaweb.google.com/cliendo/VCFE2011#5608264152763257602

      I have a few secs of him on video acting funny in other hall, I marked that edit spot :)

      2. I never noticed the model number of the Univac tape drives! If you
      add just one digit to the end .... let's see, LOAD "*",8,1 ....
      https://picasaweb.google.com/cliendo/VCFE2011#5608264546080082914

      well, the VIC-1540 is also compatible :)

      =Dan