InfoAge this weekend

    Message 1 of 5 , May 28 11:28 AM
      I have a cold so I'm probably not going to the museum tomorrow. However
      InfoAge will be open this Monday from 12-whenever. There's going to be a
      staff BBQ in case no visitors show up.
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 28 1:37 PM
        Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

        >I have a cold so I'm probably not going to the museum tomorrow. However
        >InfoAge will be open this Monday from 12-whenever. There's going to be a
        >staff BBQ in case no visitors show up.

        If visitor's do show, will you BBQ them? :)
      • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 28 1:44 PM
          system@... writes:

          >Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:
          >
          >>I have a cold so I'm probably not going to the museum tomorrow. However
          >>InfoAge will be open this Monday from 12-whenever. There's going to be
          >a >staff BBQ in case no visitors show up.
          >
          >If visitor's do show, will you BBQ them? :)
          -----------^
          Why did I put a comma there... must be too much time in the sun and heat.
          Message 4 of 5 , May 28 1:51 PM
            >>> I have a cold so I'm probably not going to the museum tomorrow. However
            >>> InfoAge will be open this Monday from 12-whenever. There's going to be
            >> a>staff BBQ in case no visitors show up.
            >>
            >> If visitor's do show, will you BBQ them? :)
            > -----------^
            > Why did I put a comma there... must be too much time in the sun and heat.

            Umm .... that's an apostrophe.
          • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
            Message 5 of 5 , May 28 1:53 PM
              Evan Koblentz <evan@...> writes:

              >However >>> InfoAge will be open this Monday from 12-whenever. There's
              >going to be >> a>staff BBQ in case no visitors show up. >> >> If
              >visitor's do show, will you BBQ them? :) > -----------^ > Why did I put
              >a comma there... must be too much time in the sun and heat.
              >
              >Umm .... that's an apostrophe.

              See, too much sun and heat.