"Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25, 2011
      "Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer" audiobook podcast, chapter 4 http://bit.ly/izfPBD Loads a little slow - subscribe @ iTunes

      I would just like to bring this to everyone's attention. It is such a great book, and I have completed another chapter. I intend to start getting new chapters posted much sooner. Please also consider reading about Stan in the article I wrote last year, "Remembering Stan Veit" at http://classiccomputing.com/CC/Blog/Entries/2010/9/3_Stan_Veit.html

      Best,

      David Greelish, Computer Historian
      President, Historical Computer Society

      Classic Computing
      The Home of Computer History Nostalgia
      http://www.classiccomputing.com

      Retro Computing Roundtable podcast

      Stan Veit's History of the Personal Computer audiobook podcast

      Classic Computing Show video podcast

      Classic Computing Blog
    • David

        Message 3 of 4 , May 25, 2011
          >>> Wasn't there a remembrance or something for Stan at VCF East?

          No, we just read some names (including his) and had a moment of silence as part of the opening session.
          Message 4 of 4 , May 25, 2011
            Also for Ken Olsen of DEC

            Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/