(Free to good home) Microsoft M.A.S.M. 6.1 (still in shrinkwrap)

  • Bill Pileggi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2011
      I was handed this quite heavy shrink-wrapped package at the last hamfest - Microsoft's MASM 6.1 - Microsoft Assembly Language development system. Still in shrinkwrap. The exterior a bit worse for wear, though... I presume the manuals and disks inside are okay? The software is on 1.2 Mb. 5.25 inch floppies. Anybody want it? I can ship Media Rate. Bill KA3AIS

      Groupon.com Official Site
      1 huge daily deal on the best stuff to do in your city. Try it today!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ddcb8c28e502fcd4st04vuc
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2011
        I would be interested
        Bill Degnan

        Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/<*> Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional<*> To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midatlanticretro/join (Yahoo! ID required)<*> To change settings via email: midatlanticretro-digest@yahoogroups.com midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: midatlanticretro-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/