Disk needed for GUI Programming book by Rimmer

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 6:19 PM
      Disk needed for GUI Programming book by Rimmer All --

          I have a copy of the book “Graphical User Interface Programming” by Steve Rimmer, a 1992 TAB book on a DIY character-based GUI. One could order the companion disk from TAB since it didn’t come with the book, and my copy didn’t include it either.

          Does anyone have a copy of the disk that maybe I could have? I have scanned/converted the code in the book to source files but I can’t get it to compile so I must be missing something, a MAKE file perhaps, and the resource files.

          Thanks!

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini