Forrest M. Mims III @ next VCF

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 7:03 AM
      Like Dan, I would toss in some money to get Mr. Mims out to VCF 8

      The MARCH crew has been able to get some really great people to come to the VCF fests.. I think this should continue and I am willing to donate to the cause.

      I personally would enjoy seeing Jonathan Titus and have him talk about the Mark-8.. I would donate money to that cause as well