Oh, and..

    Message 1 of 3 , May 24 6:46 AM
      Hi guys! Dan suggested that I subscribe.

      I'm working on moving to the Pittsburgh area, New Kensington to be
      exact, along with my fiancee', a few cats, and a large assortment of
      machines. Settlement on our building purchase is scheduled for June
      3rd. It will be a little while before we actually live there, as we
      have renovations and zoning to deal with (it's a commercial building
      downtown), but we'll be in and out of town during that process.

      Dave McGuire
      Port Charlotte, FL
      Message 2 of 3 , May 24 7:29 AM
        Welcome Dave...we have some topic or another going on here almost every day.
        Bill Degnan

        Message 3 of 3 , May 24 9:54 AM
          On 5/24/11 10:29 AM, B Degnan wrote:
          > Welcome Dave...we have some topic or another going on here almost every day.

          Thanks Bill!

          Dave McGuire
          Port Charlotte, FL