One year ago...

  • Evan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      Hey, last week was the one-year anniversary of forming our Yahoo group.
      (Before that it was just a few people on a list from my inbox, mostly to say
      "should we have a group?")... About 2,660 messages passed through the Yahoo
      group since then. I can only remember there being three or four spam
      messages. Cool. Some statistics:

      Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep
      Oct Nov Dec
      2006 149