Re: [midatlanticretro] Startups: Origins of the PC Revolution, by Forrest M. Mims III

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 6 , May 24, 2011
      On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:19 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      > Interesting article by Mr. Mimms on the Origins of the PC Revolution.

      Not quite.  That is Mims' review of Paul Allen's new book.

      Forrest Mims <--> VCF East 8.0 !!!

      Doubtful. He lives way down south.

      eh-hem

      >>>Evan Koblentz to midatlanticret.       11/29/10
      >>> I need ideas for people we can invite as keynoters to our next VCF East.
      >>
      >>Dan Roganti to midatlanticret.       11/29/10
      >> Forrest Mims
      >
      >Evan Koblentz to midatlanticret.       11/29/10
      >I cold-emailed him.  He wrote write back.  Oops .... "right" back.
      >Said he's unable to attend in person (because of a trip to Hawaii scheduled for right after our show),
      >but he's open to Skyping in via video, just like Peddle did.
      >So this is NOT yet an official confirmation.  But it's a good possibility.
      >Update: he requested that I circle back after the new year.
      >He sounds jazzed about the idea.

      I think he would still be jazzed :)

      Hey, I'll even pledge $20 if it will help raise some bucks to help pay for his plane ticket
      I'll even sell some t-shirts to help out.

      =Dan