Startups: Origins of the PC Revolution, by Forrest M. Mims III

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2011
      Interesting article by Mr. Mimms on the Origins of the PC Revolution.

      I figured it would make for interesting conversation

      http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2011/05/startups-origins-of-the-pc-revolution-by-forrest-m-mims-iii.html
      Message 2 of 6 , May 23, 2011
        Thanks Christian. Mimms does not get a lot of recognition.
        bd

        Message 3 of 6 , May 23, 2011
          > Interesting article by Mr. Mimms on the Origins of the PC Revolution.

          Not quite. That is Mims' review of Paul Allen's new book.
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 6 , May 23, 2011
            On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

            > Interesting article by Mr. Mimms on the Origins of the PC Revolution.

            Not quite.  That is Mims' review of Paul Allen's new book.

            Forrest Mims <--> VCF East 8.0 !!!

            Message 5 of 6 , May 23, 2011

              > Interesting article by Mr. Mimms on the Origins of the PC Revolution.

              Not quite.  That is Mims' review of Paul Allen's new book.

              Forrest Mims <--> VCF East 8.0 !!!

              Doubtful. He lives way down south.
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 6 , May 24, 2011
                On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 10:19 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

                > Interesting article by Mr. Mimms on the Origins of the PC Revolution.

                Not quite.  That is Mims' review of Paul Allen's new book.

                Forrest Mims <--> VCF East 8.0 !!!

                Doubtful. He lives way down south.

                eh-hem

                >>>Evan Koblentz to midatlanticret.       11/29/10
                >>> I need ideas for people we can invite as keynoters to our next VCF East.
                >>
                >>Dan Roganti to midatlanticret.       11/29/10
                >> Forrest Mims
                >
                >Evan Koblentz to midatlanticret.       11/29/10
                >I cold-emailed him.  He wrote write back.  Oops .... "right" back.
                >Said he's unable to attend in person (because of a trip to Hawaii scheduled for right after our show),
                >but he's open to Skyping in via video, just like Peddle did.
                >So this is NOT yet an official confirmation.  But it's a good possibility.
                >Update: he requested that I circle back after the new year.
                >He sounds jazzed about the idea.

                I think he would still be jazzed :)

                Hey, I'll even pledge $20 if it will help raise some bucks to help pay for his plane ticket
                I'll even sell some t-shirts to help out.

                =Dan