Osbornes

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19 12:44 PM
      Bob Roswell, who has a private "museum" (yes Evan, I hear you) at
      System Source in MD, asked me if I would allow him to reprint my exhibit
      posters for his display. Here it is:

      http://sturgeon.css.psu.edu/~mloewen/Oldtech/Osborne/syssrc.jpg

      I'm flattered.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19 2:05 PM
        Bob has an awesome collection on display at his office in
        Lutherville/Timonoium MD. A must see if you're in the area.

        Mike's exhibit had one of the best poster displays at the show, and
        he also had a nice complete line of Osborne portables.

        Bill