Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Video from VCF East

  • Matt Patoray
    Message 1 of 5 , May 19, 2011
      Dave,

      I think I got sone video of Ian's exhibit doing a "reboot" then doing the demo,it should be at the front of the tape.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 19, 2011, at 12:45 AM, "David" <davesica@...> wrote:

      > Did anyone happen to videotape our Apple II exhibit?

      Ian,

      I got video of all the presentations and I *think* I got video of all of the exhibits... except for yours. :( I came by several times but each time I managed to miss you. If anyone else got footage of this exhibit, please contact me off list. I'm trying to get some clips ready for MARCH's YouTube channel right now. (Yes, Evan, even as you read this!)

      --Dave Sica
      dave@...