Re: [midatlanticretro] Any PCjr's left out there?

  • Brian Heise
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 23, 2006

      I dont think that'll be necessary.  I have quite a lot of the power suppy cards.  I received a large amount of them from Louie Levy from Eugene OR.  He and his wife came out to IL where I was in school and he brought me a lot of what was left from the Eugene PCjr Club....  I think my biggest need is for manuals....they are out there somewhere, at the bottom of box deep in a basement or closet somewhere....just waiting for the moment to be brought out... :)  Thanks though!!

      Brian

      Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:
      Brian,
      I have a spare standard power supply if you need one.
      Bill D

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Yahoo! Photos