Good news - H-bldg lighting

    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2011
      InfoAge replaced the five dead bulbs in building 9010-C (which includes MARCH's part of the massive H-building complex) so now it's slightly less dungeon-like in there.
    • Mr Ian Primus
      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2011
        --- On Wed, 5/18/11, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

        > InfoAge replaced the five dead bulbs
        > in building 9010-C (which includes MARCH's part of the
        > massive H-building complex) so now it's slightly less
        > dungeon-like in there.

        That's good to hear. Last time I was in there, I could have sworn I saw a grue.

        -Ian
      • Jeff Jonas
        Message 3 of 5 , May 23, 2011
          > > InfoAge replaced the five dead bulbs
          > > in building 9010-C (which includes MARCH's part of the
          > > massive H-building complex) so now it's slightly less
          > > dungeon-like in there.

          > That's good to hear.
          > Last time I was in there, I could have sworn I saw a grue.

          While MARCH ought to take credit for making it all an ADVENTURE,
          the haunted house folks deserve credit too :-)
        • Dan Roganti
          Message 4 of 5 , May 24, 2011

            ~http://www.rogtronics.net

            On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> wrote:
            --- On Wed, 5/18/11, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

            > InfoAge replaced the five dead bulbs
            > in building 9010-C (which includes MARCH's part of the
            > massive H-building complex) so now it's slightly less
            > dungeon-like in there.

            That's good to hear. Last time I was in there, I could have sworn I saw a grue.

            nooo, that was just me :)

            Message 5 of 5 , May 24, 2011
              There must be a light bulb joke in this somewhere...