Re: [midatlanticretro] VCF

  • Dan Roganti
    Message 1 of 53 , May 18, 2011

      On May 18, 2011 1:11 PM, "Evan Koblentz" <evan@...> wrote:

      > > -There were cute girls in the building (yea they were there for something else, I don't care)
      >
      > They were foreign exchange students.

      I was hoping the were Geek 'n Gamer Girls :)

    • ian_primus
      Message 53 of 53 , Apr 7, 2014
        I made it home late last night, the return trip was uneventful. I'm pretty happy - my exhibit worked correctly, everything went over well - no major problems. Bringing that much hardware is a lot of work, but I think it was worth it.

        All in all, another great show!

        -Ian