RE: [midatlanticretro] Computer available...

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 6, 2005
      David (and everyone else):
      I'm actually about an hour west of the guy with the computers. I have
      arranged with him to pick up the computers and software some time in the
      next week or two. I will grab all of them. However, all I want is one of
      them for myself (plus copies of any software and docs that I don't have
      already).

      Of course, I'll hold on to the computers until the remaining ones find new
      homes. One word of warning: I will not ship these unless I can find original
      packaging. Shipping these units _always_ results in damage. The shippers
      just won't replace them. No matter how securely you pack the units, my
      experience has been that unless you use original boxes, it is your fault.

      Kelly

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 6, 2005
        Kelly,
        I will take one if they are not already claimed and will end up in the
        dumpster otherwise. Are these being brought to the TCF, or should I arrange for
        separate pickup?
        Bill Degnan