VCF shirts

  • Alexey Toptygin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2011
      I had a great time at VCF, but I was unfortunately unable to get a shirt:
      when I checked at first, they weren't on sale yet because they were being
      distributed to exhibitors, and when I checked later Large ones were
      already sold out. I heard a rumor that there was going to be a second run
      of shirts? If so, I'm definitely interested. Thanks!

      Alexey