I had a great time at my first VCF!

  • darren_outatime
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2011
      Hi everyone... I just wanted to let you all know that I had a great time this weekend at my first VCF! I thought the sessions were fascinating (I could have listened to the guest speakers talk for hours). All of the exhibits were well done and fun to try, especially the computers I have never seen before. I especially enjoyed chatting with everyone and making some new friends! Special thanks to Evan K. and his crew for all of the hard work that goes into executing such a big event! Well done!

      Hope to chat with you all soon... take care!

      -Darren (outatime@...)