My First VCF

  • GoodtimePA
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2011
      Hi all,

      Just wanted to let you all know what a wonderful job you did with the show. I was only able to make it there on Sunday for a short time, but was so glad I made the trip. The exhibits were great and the museum looks fantastic. I wish I had gotten to meet some but I was there during a lull apparently and most of the exhibits were not manned. But it all looked great and was easy to follow. Hopefully when I get healthier I will be able to become more involved with things.

      I was the one in the power wheelchair accompanied by my wife (who fully supports me in the hobby with my collection, a rarity LOL).

      Kudos to Evan, Bill et.al.

      Greg Manuel