VCF E

    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2011
      I will send an email when I have the photos posted.

      Thanks everyone for the kind words to MARCH, this was another great
      event. Soon we'll have VCF in the H Building. Imagine everything
      being under one roof and the MARCH museum too.

      I'll follow up soon,

      Bill

      P. S. Next year we're not going to follow the VCF "standard"
      exhibit judging. We're going to do it MARCH style. It proved
      impossible to implement with exhibits being in two rooms and more
      categories than exhibits. Next year I say we have theme prizes and
      that's it. We all remember 'first to smoke', but who remembers
      things like "presentation - completeness"? And how do you judge
      something like that? Anyway, I take responsibility for bungling
      this, I had good intentions but the end product was pretty silly and
      I hope no one feels slighted. Nuf said I hope.